Thursday, April 4, 2013

Harley Afghan Update


 Well, I'm admitting partial defeat.  Crocheting with all the colors and then tying off at the ends is not working.  It was slowly shrinking and as you can see would eventually have a million yarn ends to weave in.



So I've started over with two colors, black and orange.  I'm crocheting in orange everywhere there is a color other than black.  I'm going to continue this way until I get to the logo, when I'll add the white.  Once I'm finished crocheting, I'm going to cross stitch in the details.






YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:

Harley Davidson Afgan
Day of the Dead Banner


Marine Afghan






5 comments:

  1. The orange gahn looks interesting. Watching your progress, Doing mine in single crochet back loop only, on row 12-11 more to go until the colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'll keep updating as I make more progress.

      Delete
  2. Pam, Heres my email for an update on the harley davidson afghan stich afghan..kellyv-bendingneedles.blogspot.com..dont give up! Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there any updates on this? I'm confused with the post before this. I'm going to start this pattern the only way I no how which is in rows. Not sure how it will turn out compared to the last post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still working on the afghan. I just added in the white for the logo, but I'm not sure if I will continue this way or go back to just using 2 colors and then cross stitch the rest of the design. I will try to put an update up soon.

      Delete